It’s here.. It’s here… It’s finally here!
The long awaited, much anticipated, 2023 Scavenger Hunt is here!
Your Hunt May Begin NOW
What are you on the Hunt for, you ask?
The categories are…
- Tools of the Trade
- Everyday Object in High-key
- A Different Perspective
- Vehicle Details
- Spring Meets Macro
- Blue Abstract
- Love in B&W
Guidelines and Rules:
- In keeping with the roots of this competition, all photos MUST be taken between March 21, 2023 and May 23, 2023. Do not use archive images.
- All images submitted must be your original work.
- There are eight categories on our hunt list for 2023.
- You do NOT have to submit a photo for all eight categories.
- Only one image per person per category will be accepted.
- You may edit your images this year with the following exceptions.
- no composites,
- no photo stacking,
- no HDR,
- no additional textures,
- no additional effects.
- In other words, you cannot ADD anything to your picture (even in camera, with the exception of black & white, or sepia).
- Images must be submitted in jpeg format.
- The size should be set to 2000 pixels on the longest side of the image.
- All images must be submitted to the provided DropBox link by the deadline.
- To be eligible, an entrant must be a member of Pocono Photo Club and/or Palmerton Photo Club, in good standing.
Deadline to have images submitted is 11:59pm on Tuesday, 5/23/2023. Earlier entries are always welcome.
Winners will be revealed at Pocono Photo Club meeting on June 20, 2023 via zoom by the judge themself.
Palmerton Photo Club is invited to join us for this meeting, or may wait until their reveal meeting.
PPC-PCC 2023 Scavenger Hunt Rules (PDF without illustrations)